Buckeye Heating & Cooling is a family-owned business that has been serving the Worthington and Columbus, Ohio areas since 1948. We built our company on a promise of 100 percent customer satisfaction and we still stand by that promise — and our work — today.
We all have families and homes of our own, so we understand that your home is your castle. Home is where you build memories with your family and friends, your retreat from the stress of work and the bustle of the world.
Buckeye’s HVAC technicians and installers are experts in their fields and they can work on any heating, cooling unit, or water heater to ensure that your castle remains as comfortable as possible.
Buckeye’s Core Values
Our mission is to make sure you and your family can enjoy your home to the fullest, which is why we hold ourselves, and all of our employees to Buckeye’s Core Values:
- Innovative Solutions to Improve Performance: The HVAC industry is constantly improving its technology, and our employees are trained to stay up-to-date on the latest in HVAC systems. We also encourage creative problem solving and internal innovation so we can offer our customers the most efficient and cost-effective solutions available.
- Exceeding Customer Expectations: We take pride in going above and beyond your expectations in every way possible, from respectful and friendly service to long-lasting repairs that are completed in a timely manner.
- Industrious and Strong Work Ethic: Our technicians and installers are hired for their skills, but also for their positive attitudes and passion for their work.
- Serving and Respect: We strive to always put the needs of our customers before our own, or even those of the company. We want to build lasting relationships with our customers, and we know that means earning their respect. We promise to treat your home the way we would want our homes to be treated. We recognize that you’re putting tremendous trust in us when you let us into your home.
- Open, Honest Communication: We understand that you have more important things to think about than your HVAC systems, so we always take the time to answer all of your questions and concerns. We never recommend work that is not needed, and we don’t implement sales goals as solutions. We want to do what is best for you and for your home.
- Integrity and Accountability: We stand by our employees and the work that they do, which is why we offer a customer satisfaction guarantee on all work for a year after it’s completed.
The Buckeye’s Heating & Cooling Team
All of our technicians are NATE Certified, which means that they are tested and verified by the North American Technician Excellence organization, a well respected HVAC organization that looks beyond technical skills for qualities like depth of knowledge and passion for their chosen careers. We also ask that all technicians complete a four-step interview that includes a technical exam, background check, driving test and drug screening. With Buckeye Heating & Cooling you can trust that we only employ people that we would trust in our own homes.
If you need HVAC repairs in the Worthington or Columbus, Ohio area, contact Buckeye Heating & Cooling at 614-888-4328 for a free estimate. We encourage you to shop around and check out our reviews. We’re positive you won’t find a company better suited to your needs.