Heating and cooling comfort tips, checklists and links to comfort matters.
Choosing the heating and cooling products best suited to your home and your lifestyle requires some planning. This section will help guide you through the purchasing process, from hiring a qualified dealer to exploring financing options. The tools and tips provided are also designed to help you get the most from your comfort system and show you how to improve your home’s indoor air quality and energy efficiency.
To view Comfort Tips, just click on the links in the menu below.
To view PDF files, you will need Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
- Seven Things to Consider When Choosing a Dealer
- Seven Things to Look for in a Home Comfort System
- Tips on Choosing the Right Furnace
- Financing Your Home Comfort System
- Factors to Consider When Deciding to Repair or Replace
Care and Maintenance
- Spring Home Comfort Checklist
- Getting Your A/C Ready for Spring
- Spring and Summer Home Maintenance Checklist
- Fall and Winter Home Maintenance Checklist
- Seven Ways to Make Your Home More Energy Efficient
- Go Green This Spring to Save Energy
- Spring Energy Tips
- Summer Energy Tips
- Fall Energy Tips
- Winter Energy Tips
- Saving Energy with a Heat Pump
- Harness the Power of the Sun to Save Energy
- Think Green, Save Green
Indoor Air Quality
- Introduction to Indoor Air Quality
- Controlling Contaminants Inside Your Home
- Controlling Humidity and Airflow
- Top 10 Ways to Control Allergies
- Ozone: A Dirty Secret Revealed
- Tips to Help Control Airborne Contaminants
- Reducing Humidity in Your Home